USEHAZUS is an all HAZUS Website developed by Jamie Caplan Consulting in response to the needs of the HAZUS user community.
USEHAZUS provides free Web page development and maintenance to all HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- September 2014 HAZUS Hot Zone Newsletter
- July 2014 Hazus Hot Zone Available
- May 2014 Hazus Hot Zone
- March 2014 Hazus Hot Zone
- January 2014 Hazus Hot Zone
Latest News from FEMA
- Michigan Flood Aid Tops $110 Million; Registration Deadline Nears
WARREN, Mich. – State and federal officials report more than 92,000 Michigan residents affected by the August floods have been approved for more than $110 million in federal disaster assistance. Survivors are strongly encouraged to register for federal assistance before the Nov. 24 deadline.
Applications must be received by the November date to be considered for assistance from the FEMA and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). The deadline only refers to the last day survivors can apply. Disaster funds will continue to flow beyond that date.English
- Check Flood-Damaged Heating Systems Say Emergency Officials
WARREN, MICH. – Winter is on its way, and the Michigan State Police, Emergency Management and Homeland Security Division and FEMA remind homeowners to make sure their heating systems and water heaters are in good working condition, especially those damaged by the August flooding.English
- The Filing Deadline for the National Flood Insurance Program is October 29
NEW YORK – The time limit to file proof of loss claims for policyholders affected by Hurricane Sandy is Oct. 29, 2014.
The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) usually requires policyholders to submit a fully documented, signed and sworn proof-of-loss claim within 60 days from the date of their loss.
The magnitude of the Sandy disaster is the reason the filing deadline was extended for two years to give policyholders additional time to file claims.English
- ArcGIS for Emergency Managers E190
- Oct 20, 2014 - Oct 23, 2014
- HAZUS for Floodplain Managers
- Nov 10, 2014 - Nov 13, 2014
- HAZUS for Flood E172
- Dec 01, 2014 - Dec 04, 2014
- Basic HAZUS-MH E313
- Dec 15, 2014 - Dec 18, 2014
- Comprehensive Data Management for HAZUS E317
- Jan 05, 2015 - Jan 08, 2015
- HAZUS for Earthquake E174
- Mar 30, 2015 - Apr 02, 2015
- E313 Basic Hazus-MH
- Apr 13, 2015 - Apr 16, 2015