USEHAZUS is an all HAZUS Website developed by Jamie Caplan Consulting in response to the needs of the HAZUS user community.
USEHAZUS provides free Web page development and maintenance to all HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- March 2015 HAZUS Hot Zone
- Hazus-MH 2.2 Download Today
- January 2015 Hazus Hot Zone
- How to Run HAZUS Outside the U.S.
- Hazus compatibility with ArcGIS 10.2 and more!
Latest News from FEMA
- Federal Aid Programs for the State of Iowa Declaration
Following is a summary of key federal disaster aid programs that can be made available as needed and warranted under President Obama's disaster declaration issued for the State of Iowa.
Assistance for the State and Affected Local and Tribal Governments Can Include as Required:English
- President Declares Disaster for Iowa
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency announced that federal disaster aid has been made available to the State of Iowa to supplement state, tribal, and local recovery efforts in the area affected by severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds, and flooding during the period of June 20-25, 2015.English
- STATE/FEMA RECOVERY CENTERS TO OPEN IN CARTER, OKFUSKEE AND OKMULGEE COUNTIES
OKLAHOMA CITY – Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) will open in Carter, Okfuskee and Okmulgee counties to help people in Oklahoma who were affected by the severe storms, straight-line winds, flooding and tornadoes occurring May 5 through June 22.
A DRC officially reopens in Carter County on Tuesday, August 4, at:
Ardmore Convention Center
(Conference Rooms 3 & 4)
2401 N. Rockford Road
Ardmore, OK 73401
Hours: Monday to Saturday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
A mobile DRC officially opens in Okfuskee County on Tuesday, August 4, at:English
- HAZUS Leaders Call
- Sep 01, 2015 - Sep 01, 2015
- 8th Annual Hazus User Conference
- Dec 09, 2015 - Dec 11, 2015
- E317 Comprehensive Data Management for Hazus-MH
- Jun 15, 2015 - Jun 18, 2015
- E296 Application of Hazus-MH for Risk Assessment
- Aug 03, 2015 - Aug 06, 2015
- E190 ArcGIS for Emergency Managers
- Aug 24, 2015 - Aug 27, 2015
- E179 Application of Hazus-MH for Disaster Operations
- Sep 28, 2015 - Oct 01, 2015