USEHAZUS is an all HAZUS Website developed by Jamie Caplan Consulting in response to the needs of the HAZUS user community.
USEHAZUS provides free Web page development and maintenance to all HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- Hazus-MH 3.1 Launched
- May 2016 Hazus HotZone
- March 2016 Hazus HotZone
- January 2016 HAZUS HotZone Available
- New HAZUS Help Desk Email
Latest News from FEMA
- Flooding in the State of West Virginia
PHILADELPHIA - The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is continuing to support response and recovery efforts in West Virginia following the severe storms, flooding, landslides, and mudslides that have been affecting the state and its people. The National Weather Service has indicated that the floodwaters are receding in parts of West Virginia, but more heavy rain is expected in areas already hit hard by flooding. A flash flood watch for 22 counties has been issued until Monday evening. Heavy rains could cause some streams to breach their banks.English
- FEMA/State Disaster Recovery Centers Will Be Closed July 3-4
AUSTIN, Texas – Holiday hours for the state/federal disaster recovery centers assisting Texans affected by May’s storms and flooding have been announced by FEMA.
All disaster recovery centers in Texas will be closed Sunday, July 3 and Monday, July 4 for the Independence Day holiday. The centers will be open Saturday, July 2, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. unless otherwise noted.English
- Low-interest Disaster Loans Help Fuel Texas Recovery
AUSTIN, Texas – Federal officials urge those with damage or losses from the May storms and floods to complete a no-obligation disaster loan application from the U.S. Small Business Administration to help with their recovery.
Completing the application can open the door to all federal assistance, including possible additional grants from FEMA. If approved, and the loan is not accepted, survivors may find themselves ineligible for some forms of federal assistance.English
- ESRI 2016 National Security and Public Safety Summit; San Diego, California
- Jun 25, 2016 - Jun 28, 2016
- 2016: Annual Natural Hazards Research and Applications Workshop; Broomfield, Colorado
- Jul 10, 2016 - Jul 13, 2016
- 2017 Hurricane Conference
- Apr 17, 2017 - Apr 20, 2017
- 2017 ASFPM Annual National Conference
- May 21, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- 2018 Hurricane Conference
- Mar 26, 2018 - Mar 29, 2018
- ArcGIS for Emergency Managers
- Jul 18, 2016 - Jul 21, 2016
- Comprehensive Data Management for HAZUS
- Aug 29, 2016 - Sep 01, 2016
- Application of Hazus-MH for Risk Assessment
- Sep 26, 2016 - Sep 29, 2016