USEHAZUS is an all HAZUS Website developed by Jamie Caplan Consulting in response to the needs of the HAZUS user community.
USEHAZUS provides free Web page development and maintenance to all HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- Hazus-MH 3.1 Launched
- May 2016 Hazus HotZone
- March 2016 Hazus HotZone
- January 2016 HAZUS HotZone Available
- New HAZUS Help Desk Email
Latest News from FEMA
- Smithsonian Experts to Share Tips on Salvaging Family Treasures
BATON ROUGE, La. – When homes are flooded and lives are upended, treasured keepsakes such as photos, artwork, quilts and family heirlooms become more cherished. Although they may have been damaged in the flood, these treasures may be salvageable.English
- FEMA Help Is Still Available
BATON ROUGE, La. – It is now more than a month since the record flooding and storms of August caused widespread damage throughout Louisiana. Many families and individuals lost their home or residence and were forced to find other solutions for their shelter. If you or anyone you know is still having problems finding suitable accommodations, it is not too late to register with FEMA for assistance with your housing needs.English
- Understand the Process for Continued Housing Assistance
BATON ROUGE, La. –If you’re a disaster survivor who wants to extend temporary housing assistance from FEMA it’s important to provide the proper documents in order to make your request.
If you’re eligible for an extension, you may use temporary housing assistance to pay for a place to live, such as a house, apartment, hotel or recreational vehicle. The assistance covers rent, security deposit and essential utilities like electricity and water.English
- 2017 Hurricane Conference
- Apr 17, 2017 - Apr 20, 2017
- 2017 ASFPM Annual National Conference
- May 21, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- 2018 Hurricane Conference
- Mar 26, 2018 - Mar 29, 2018