USEHAZUS is an all HAZUS Website developed by Jamie Caplan Consulting in response to the needs of the HAZUS user community.
USEHAZUS provides free Web page development and maintenance to all HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- Hazus-MH 3.1 Launched
- May 2016 Hazus HotZone
- March 2016 Hazus HotZone
- January 2016 HAZUS HotZone Available
- New HAZUS Help Desk Email
Latest News from FEMA
- FEMA offers advice at local stores on repairing, rebuilding
CHARLESTON, W. Va. — As West Virginians repair or rebuild their homes damaged by last month’s storms, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and five local hardware and home improvement stores have teamed up to provide free information, tips and literature on making homes stronger and safer.English
- Disaster Recovery Center to Close July 30 in Sealy, Austin County
AUSTIN, Texas—The disaster recovery center in Sealy, Austin County, will close Saturday.
St. Mary’s Catholic Church
10471 Grotto Rd.
Sealy, TX 77474
2 p.m. Saturday, July 30English
- Free disaster legal services available
Charleston, W.Va. — If you were affected during the June storms and have questions about legal issues such as repair contracts, working with contractors, replacing wills and other legal documents, you might be eligible to get free legal counseling from a group of West Virginia lawyers who have volunteered limited legal help.
Disaster legal Services provides legal assistance to low-income individuals who, prior to or because of the disaster, have little recourse to legal services as a consequence of a major disaster.English
- 2017 Hurricane Conference
- Apr 17, 2017 - Apr 20, 2017
- 2017 ASFPM Annual National Conference
- May 21, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- 2018 Hurricane Conference
- Mar 26, 2018 - Mar 29, 2018
- Comprehensive Data Management for HAZUS
- Aug 29, 2016 - Sep 01, 2016
- Application of Hazus-MH for Risk Assessment
- Sep 26, 2016 - Sep 29, 2016