USEHAZUS is an all HAZUS Website developed by Jamie Caplan Consulting in response to the needs of the HAZUS user community.
USEHAZUS provides free Web page development and maintenance to all HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- Hazus-MH 3.1 Launched
- May 2016 Hazus HotZone
- March 2016 Hazus HotZone
- January 2016 HAZUS HotZone Available
- New HAZUS Help Desk Email
Latest News from FEMA
- Federal Support for Louisiana Continues, $127 Million in Financial Assistance Provided to Louisiana Flood Survivors So Far
WASHINGTON – The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) announced today that financial support to flood survivors in Louisiana has reached more than $127 million dollars as part of the overall recovery process.
FEMA approved more than $107 million in grants to help survivors with temporary rental assistance, essential home repairs, and other serious disaster-related needs. More than 110,000 individuals and households have registered with FEMA for assistance.English
- Every West Virginia disaster applicant has the right to appeal
CHARLESTON, W.Va. – If you registered for help from FEMA and got a letter (often called a “determination letter”), you may want to appeal the decision made regarding your application for federal assistance. Here are some tips to help you:English
- Begin Flood Cleanup as Soon as Possible
It’s not too early to begin cleaning up from Louisiana’s severe storms and floods that began Aug. 11.
Flood-damaged items like carpeting, bedding, furniture and other household items can be serious health hazards as well as eyesores. Here are some tips to dispose of these items safely and jumpstart your recovery:
File an Insurance Claim then Register with FEMAEnglish
- 2017 Hurricane Conference
- Apr 17, 2017 - Apr 20, 2017
- 2017 ASFPM Annual National Conference
- May 21, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- 2018 Hurricane Conference
- Mar 26, 2018 - Mar 29, 2018
- Comprehensive Data Management for HAZUS
- Aug 29, 2016 - Sep 01, 2016
- Application of Hazus-MH for Risk Assessment
- Sep 26, 2016 - Sep 29, 2016