USEHAZUS is an all HAZUS Website developed by Jamie Caplan Consulting in response to the needs of the HAZUS user community.
USEHAZUS provides free Web page development and maintenance to all HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- March 2015 HAZUS Hot Zone
- Hazus-MH 2.2 Download Today
- January 2015 Hazus Hot Zone
- How to Run HAZUS Outside the U.S.
- Hazus compatibility with ArcGIS 10.2 and more!
Latest News from FEMA
- Disaster Assistance for Oklahoma Storms Expands to Include 12 More Counties
OKLAHOMA CITY – Homeowners, renters and business owners in 12 more Oklahoma counties affected by the severe storms, straight-line winds, tornadoes and flooding starting on May 5 through June 22 can now apply for state and federal disaster assistance. Those counties include Adair, Cherokee, Coal, Delaware, Garvin, Hughes, Lincoln, Logan, Love, Murray, Ottawa and Pontotoc, which now brings the total to 45.English
- Disaster Recovery Center to Relocate in Wimberley for Texas Flood Survivors
AUSTIN, Texas – A State/FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) in Wimberley (Hays County) will relocate on Thursday, July 30 for homeowners, renters and business owners who sustained damage from the severe storms, tornadoes and flooding from May 4 to June 22.English
- FEMA, New York State & New York City Sign Off on 78 Hurricane Sandy Public Assistance Recovery Agreements
Agreements Total $9.9 Billion in Recovery Funding Since 2013; Funding Provided Under New Public Assistance Pilot ProgramEnglish
- HAZUS Leaders Call
- Sep 01, 2015 - Sep 01, 2015
- 8th Annual Hazus User Conference
- Dec 09, 2015 - Dec 11, 2015
- E317 Comprehensive Data Management for Hazus-MH
- Jun 15, 2015 - Jun 18, 2015
- E172 HAZUS for Flood Training
- Jul 27, 2015 - Jul 30, 2015
- E296 Application of Hazus-MH for Risk Assessment
- Aug 03, 2015 - Aug 06, 2015
- E190 ArcGIS for Emergency Managers
- Aug 24, 2015 - Aug 27, 2015
- E179 Application of Hazus-MH for Disaster Operations
- Sep 28, 2015 - Oct 01, 2015