USEHAZUS is an all HAZUS Website developed by Jamie Caplan Consulting in response to the needs of the HAZUS user community.
USEHAZUS provides free Web page development and maintenance to all HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- March 2015 HAZUS Hot Zone
- Hazus-MH 2.2 Download Today
- January 2015 Hazus Hot Zone
- How to Run HAZUS Outside the U.S.
- Hazus compatibility with ArcGIS 10.2 and more!
Latest News from FEMA
- Disaster Recovery Center to Open in Wise County for Texas Flood Survivors
AUSTIN, Texas – A State/FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) will open on Monday, Aug. 3, at noon in Wise County for homeowners, renters and business owners who sustained damage as a result of the severe storms, tornadoes and flooding from May 4 to June 22.English
- Communities urged to apply for aid that helps build more disaster-resistant infrastructure
NORTH LITTLE ROCK – Federal assistance may be available to help Arkansas communities rebuild infrastructure to higher, more disaster-resistant standards and state officials are encouraging local governments to take advantage of that funding.
The assistance to communities is part of the aid that became available following the severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds, and flooding during the period of May 7 to June 15, 2015.English
- Federal Aid Programs for the State of South Dakota Declaration
Following is a summary of key federal disaster aid programs that can be made available as needed and warranted under President Obama's disaster declaration issued for the State of South Dakota.
Assistance for the State and Affected Local and Tribal Governments Can Include as Required:English
- HAZUS Leaders Call
- Sep 01, 2015 - Sep 01, 2015
- 8th Annual Hazus User Conference
- Dec 09, 2015 - Dec 11, 2015
- E317 Comprehensive Data Management for Hazus-MH
- Jun 15, 2015 - Jun 18, 2015
- E296 Application of Hazus-MH for Risk Assessment
- Aug 03, 2015 - Aug 06, 2015
- E190 ArcGIS for Emergency Managers
- Aug 24, 2015 - Aug 27, 2015
- E179 Application of Hazus-MH for Disaster Operations
- Sep 28, 2015 - Oct 01, 2015