USEHAZUS is an all HAZUS Website developed by Jamie Caplan Consulting in response to the needs of the HAZUS user community.
USEHAZUS provides free Web page development and maintenance to all HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- Hazus-MH 3.1 Launched
- May 2016 Hazus HotZone
- March 2016 Hazus HotZone
- January 2016 HAZUS HotZone Available
- New HAZUS Help Desk Email
Latest News from FEMA
- Local employees wanted for disaster recovery jobs
CHARLESTON, W.Va. – West Virginia residents looking for temporary work following the June 22-29 severe storms, flooding, landslides and mudslides have an opportunity to learn firsthand about the recovery process. Workforce West Virginia, in conjunction with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), is advertising open temporary positions in Kanawha, Greenbrier and Raleigh counties.English
- Only One Week Left for Texans to Register for April Flood Disaster Aid
AUSTIN, Texas – Texans who suffered damage or losses from the April storms and flooding have only until July 29 to register with FEMA for federal disaster assistance.
“This really is your last chance, so please don’t miss out,” said Federal Coordinating Officer William J. Doran III, who is in charge of FEMA’s operations in Texas. “FEMA wants to make sure that everybody who is eligible gets disaster assistance.”English
- Every disaster survivor has equal access to disaster registration, information, and assistance
Charleston, W.Va – All survivors who sustained damage or losses from the June flooding can get help from local Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs).
If you need an accommodation or assistance due to a disability, please notify Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) staff at the time of registration or anytime throughout the assistance process.English
- 2017 Hurricane Conference
- Apr 17, 2017 - Apr 20, 2017
- 2017 ASFPM Annual National Conference
- May 21, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- 2018 Hurricane Conference
- Mar 26, 2018 - Mar 29, 2018
- Comprehensive Data Management for HAZUS
- Aug 29, 2016 - Sep 01, 2016
- Application of Hazus-MH for Risk Assessment
- Sep 26, 2016 - Sep 29, 2016