In this section
HAZUS User Groups
HAZUS User Groups (HUGs) have been in existence since 1997. These public-private partnerships between public, private, and academic organizations use HAZUS software and technology to build enhanced disaster-resistant communities and save lives, time, and dollars. USEHAZUS is happy to provide Web pages for any HAZUS User Groups interested in this free service.
- HAZUS User Groups - US and International
- HAZUS User Groups (HUGs), which exist throughout the country, provide resources to HAZUS users and non-users in the emergency management community. Visit one of the HUG Web pages today and begin to network with users in your region.
- HAZUS User Group Resources
- HAZUS User Group resources include PowerPoint presentations and other marketing materials, a how-to manual, and technical assistance provided by FEMA. Technical assistance includes outreach, strategic planning, and on-site assistance.
- Hazus User Group Calls
To Participate In All Calls:Please dial Conference number 1-302-202-1110 pin 381301 Hazus User Group calls are open to everyone and take place from 3:00 PM-4:00PM (ET) on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- FEMA Regional HAZUS Contacts
- FEMA divides the country into ten regions. Below is a list of each region with the associated HAZUS contact for the region. If you have a question about HAZUS in your region, please get in touch with your associated contact.